An all-inclusive formula
Approved positive Health Claims on nutrient action from EU and UK legislation
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, skin and mucous membranes
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system and normal iron metabolism
- Has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and skin
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal function of the immune and nervous systems
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function
- Increases iron absorption and contributes to the normal absorption/utilisation of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell division
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Contributes to maintenance of normal bones and to normal blood clotting.