The vitamin supplement for men that combines the most protective nutrients from the world’s healthiest diets
Some men stay healthier, live longer and age slower. You can too.
Genes and lifestyle play a part, but nutrition is a major factor. Especially as we now know that certain nutrients can switch good genes on and bad genes off, and others protect DNA from damage. You’ll want to ensure you include them all in your diet.
Going far beyond a simple vitamin supplement, NutriShield includes specific nutrients for men’s health that include zinc for normal testosterone levels, selenium, Omega 3 and lycopene.
It’s the UK’s most comprehensive vitamin supplement for men.
NutriShield looks and is a very different vitamin health supplement
- Scientifically classified as an “MDS” – Multi-ingredient Dietary Supplement
- Based on 35 years of research by leading health scientist Dr Paul Clayton
- Taken by tens of thousands of men in the UK on a long-term basis over many years
- Proven anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects in laboratory tests
A unique combination for men’s health
The following nutrients have all been found, in significant amounts, in diets linked to long-term health and longevity.
- High-Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil
- 800 IU Vitamin D3 (the sunshine vitamin)
- Curcumin, Green Tea and other Flavonoids and Polyphenols from fruits and vegetables
- The full range of Vitamins and Minerals needed for men’s health at optimum levels, including Vitamins A, B6, and K2, zinc and selenium
NutriShield Essentials for MEN under 50
NutriShield Premium for MEN over 50
If you are a man over 50, or want our most comprehensive supplement, choose NutriShield Premium, in a convenient daily sachet, which adds three extra caplets daily containing these other protective nutrients.
- Lycopene, Lutein, Beta Carotene and other Carotenoids
- The “energy factory” supplement Co-Enzyme Q10 with joint support Glucosamine
- Soy isoflavones from far-eastern diets and the little-known B vitamin Betaine for heart health
Click for a short summary of what all the nutrients do.
All-round health defence slideshow
We do become more prone to illness as we age. But that’s not so much due to the passing of the years as to the fact that inflammation builds up in tissues, DNA is damaged by free radical action, cell regeneration is less efficient, and the immune system becomes less effective.
We have summarised the latest research on slowing ageing and staying healthy in 14 slides called The Pillars of Health. Click here or on the picture.
What would you have to eat to get all the nutrients in NutriShield?
But to get this combination of nutrients, day after day and in protective amounts, from food alone, is really difficult, even for the most health-conscious person.
To see just how difficult, click here or on the picture to see what you would need to eat on a daily basis to get the range of nutrients at the levels they are in EACH DAYPACK of NutriShield.